Customer Journey Mapping
By spending time with consumers, patients or users you can start to map out their ‘customer journey.’ Using research tools such as a diary, contextual interview or observation will build up a wealth of data to be analysed and synthesised. This will enable the project team to understand what works well and how the customer journey can be enhanced.
Some links to information on customer journey maps:
- Journey Map research (various pins on Pinterest)
- Using Customer Journey Maps to Improve Customer Experience, Havard Business Review Blog
- Customer journey mapping, Design Council
- Customer journey mapping leads way to better interaction, Guardian newspaper
- Customer Journey Map (heads up this links to my website)