Our user and designresearch mentoring and support service is primarily aimed at start-ups or companies who may need someone to turn to for user centred design research advice and mentoring support during the early phase of development. Find out more – about our work with Moves app who were acquired by Facebook
This practical hands-on user experience research mentoring support could include:
- Helping to design the research materials
- Advising on recruiting target audiences
- Setting out frameworks to collect data
- Analysing the user research
The mentoring support is based around face-to-face sessions and telephone support and how you use this support is entirely up to you.
- 5 hours of support £450
- 10 hours of support £850*
We believe in collaborating and working closely with client teams to build internal skills and this is central to our approach.
If you would like to find out more about our work please contact Richard Linington.
* Plus VAT. Travel charged in addition.